Relief has arrived! On September 10th and 11th, Recruitment professionals of all types and levels from corporate through executive will have the opportunity to painlessly master Sourcing by participating in an authoritative course taught by Shally Steckerl, the world’s most recognized expert in the discipline.
Sourcing has always been a key component of Recruitment yet for many it remains a mystery shrouded in hype, full of closely guarded secrets, making it painful or impractical to learn. Confusion regarding its definition and outrageous claims about its efficiency discourage productive Recruiters from finding the truth. Time’s up, you can no longer afford to wait.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with identifying, attracting, and engaging talent for employment opportunities should attend. Rookies will learn the best way to find, attract and engage with talent in today’s electronic chaos. Those in senior positions can challenge what they know and expand on their knowledge, covering topics they didn’t even know existed like the truth about how search engines really work, why they do the funky things they do, and how to apply SEO to recruitment advertising.
What will be covered?
Shally will be covering everything needed to be a successful recruiter including:
• Embedding Sourcing in the Recruitment Function
• Managing The Sourcing Desk: A Roadmap for Sourcing Success
• Working with clients, and dominating the Requisition Intake Meeting
• Accurate keyword selection and validation, preparing for the search
• Understanding how search engines really work
• Global search engine syntax, commands, operators and Boolean Logic
• Specialized search engine commands for Google, Bing, Blekko, and many others
• Advanced LinkedIn searching and networking, reaching outside your 3rd degree
• Persuasive Communication Styles (NLP)
• Passive candidate outreach via effective email and cold calling techniques
• Turning difficult hiring managers into raving fans
• Designing compelling job postings and advertisements
• Recruitment marketing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Natural language and peer regression search techniques
All these topics will be supported throughout both days with plenty of facilitated and supervised hands-on lab activities.
When is it?
The first two-day course will be taught on September 10th and 11th. It will be repeated once per quarter throughout 2013, locations and dates to be announced.
Where is it?
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center (Georgia Tech) 800 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
Among the many benefits of attending SourceU, students will increase their lead to prospect conversion rate, improve their persuasiveness via all modes of modern and traditional communication, master the skills of gathering and validating search terms and keywords to maximize their search efforts, and develop the skills to be able to rebuild relationships with hiring authorities discouraged by prior failures. Students of SourceU will come away from the experience with a new breadth and depth of knowledge and a renewed sense of purpose and enthusiasm for aligning talent with employment opportunities.
To enroll, please visit http://www.thesourcinginstitute.com/event/sourceu-atlanta-ga